Tuesday, September 29, 2009

BUMPS AND BRUISES!

The last five minutes of nursery Dax and I were hanging out by the door ready to go. As the door opened he turned, tripped on his foot and slammed into the door leaving this bruise. Before I could even pick him up it was already this swollen and blue. I'm just glad it didn't split. There was a lot of pressure under that bump.
He was pretty tough. He didn't cry for very long but kept rubbing his head and saying ouch. He even had a smile for me. Not too many things slow him down.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

paulak said...

Ouch! What a tough boy.

Anonymous said...

Oh that looks so sore. give him a kiss from Grandma. He has such a sweet little face, my little angel. Love Ya Tons. Can't wait to see you. Love ya mom

AMY said...

Seriously... ouch! Poor kiddo. What do you expect when he's doing crazy tricks on a three wheeler? He's bound to get his fair share of bumps and bruises.

I am so looking forward to your visit, and the pumpkin doughnuts... but mostly you :) See you soon.