Tuesday, November 24, 2009

HAPPY NUMBER 2!


Dax turned two on Monday so we had all of Scott's family out to our house for cake and ice cream. He loved the balloons and the football cake and the many many gifts. He wasn't too sure about everyone singing to him but I think by the end of the night he realized that it was an important and fun day for him. Scott and I enjoyed being with him that day and remembering back two Thanksgivings ago. I can't believe it's gone by so fast. And let me just say that Dax is all boy. He's so fun to be with. Happy Birthday Dax. We love you.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kendall and Katy said...

Happy Birthday Dax! What an awesome cake. BTW- I love the new floor!

Hayley said...

Happy Birthday Dax--where did the time go???? Love the floor, so beautiful! :)

paulak said...

Happy Birthday little guy...too cute.