Wednesday, March 18, 2009

ST. PATRICK'S DAY!

Our St. Patrick's Day started off by having green eggs and pancakes. I could eat the pancakes but I just couldn't bring myself to eat the eggs. They looked really disgusting. Scott and Dax liked them at least. Later that day we made sugar cookies. I brought out Dax's bumbo and sat him on the counter, he even helped me stir. He did a great job. He liked being right up there with me. I'm sure I'll use his bumbo more so he can take part in making dinner or whatever. After lunch we delivered some cookies to our neighbors and then we went into my work and did the same.
For dinner I tried to come up with something clever to make like green rice and meatballs, but I didn't have all the ingredients for them. We ended up with tacos and green beans. At least I had something green. Overall we had a great day! Scott was able to be home with us. We did our taxes and hung my temple picture that I got for Christmas. More than anything Dax loved being able to play with his dad all day.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

AMY said...

St Patty's Day was fun! Any reason to spice up the days, do something out of the routine :)

Holly said...

Wow. You are such a cute mom! We did nothing for St. Patty's Day. Nada. We didn't even wear green, nor did we get pinched for it. Oh well. Your house is cute. I like your decorating.

Peabozzle said...

the sugar cookies were YUMMY, Athena! Thanks to you & sweet Dax for your hard work!