Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Q-TIPS

Two days ago I was in the kitchen making lunch and I noticed Dax was being very good. Well, too good. When I went to check on him this is what I found. Q-tips were everywhere. I had them in a plastic bag and somehow he opened it and dumped them all out. Notice where he's putting the Q-tip. That's a little scary.



I thought I had picked them all up and yesterday he kept finding them. I lifted up our rug in the bathroom and found a ton more. What a funny kid. And what great memories little kids have. Dax remembers a few days later where a ball is that rolled under the couch.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

AMY said...

They learn fast don't they? Jack just likes to eat the cotton tips :(

Anonymous said...

How funny. He is so dang cute.I always knew when you guys were into something you shouldn't be, you always got real quite. St Patricks day looked like alot of fun You're a great mom. Love ya tons mom