Friday, April 24, 2009

TREEHOUSE MUSEUM!


This last week Scott went bear hunting so Dax and I went down to my mom's. My sister was there with her two boys. We decided to go to the treehouse museum in Ogden. The kids had a blast. There was a million things for them to do and play with. It was so kid oriented that I didn't have to tell Dax "no" fifty times. It was awesome.
Some of their rooms were life size chess pieces, an art room, a music room, dinosaur room, block room, puzzle room, medieval room, geography room and many more. Way fun, I totally recommend it to anyone with kids.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tim and Melissa said...

Looks like fun! I've never heard of that place.

AMY said...

It's nice when you go somewhere and don't have to tell your kids not to touch anything. I sure had fun you... we'll miss you until next time!