Friday, June 26, 2009

Water Fun!

Yesterday my friend Katy and I took Dax and Maddy to Ross Park. I wasn't sure how Dax would do, it was a little windy but still warm. We were there for about two and a half hours. Just perfect I think. Dax loved it. He walked all over the kiddie toys, up and down the stairs, played in the shooting water, went down the slide by himself and followed Maddy wherever she went.
I think Dax had the most fun counting to three and running in and out of the pool. They did this for a good 45 min.

Here's Maddy showing us here floating skills. Very good Maddy! I can now say that Dax is a water rat. Thanks for going with us Katy.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kendall and Katy said...

We had a great time too! Do you want to go next Wednesday? Christine said she could go then.

Tim and Melissa said...

Such darling pictures! Dax is looking so grown up. Congrats on the big news!! I'll be looking forward to hearing what you are having!!

Heidi said...

I want to take my kids swimming so bad! Looks like Dax had a great time.