Tuesday, July 7, 2009

4TH OF JULY!


For the fourth we went down to my parents house. We left Friday morning. We first went to Brigham City pool with my sister and her kids and swam all day. Scott and Dax had a blast going down the big slide and Dax loved the little slides that he could do all by himself. I was impressed with how long Scott was willing to stay. He's normally good for about a half hour and that's it. This time he said, "It's a lot funner with a kid". So yeah, I get to stay longer and I have someone to chase Dax.

That night we went and watched Logan's fireworks in the mall parking lot, ate pizza and was able to visit with extended family. Saturday we woke up early to make it to the Lewiston parade. Dang that parade has a lot of candy which is super fun for the kids. We had a picnic lunch at my mom's house and later that night we went to Logan's old car show The Cruise In. We ended the night lighting fireworks at my parents house. Little Jack got scared so he went to bed but the rest of us enjoyed all of them. Dax kept saying again, again.

We left that night to come back to Blackfoot. We didn't' get home till 12:30 but we had a really good time. The fourth of July was a lot of fun this year.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Erin Davis said...

Fun pictures! The Logan fireworks are always a fun tradition!

Kendall and Katy said...

Looks like fun!! I love that picture of Dax, the second one on the left. He is so dang cute!

Heidi said...

You guys were busy! My kids fell asleep on our way home from Driggs and totally missed the fireworks - oh well.