Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Continued

As you can see the back seat was crammed, but it worked out really well. I think poor Aidan got the bad end of the deal, but he was a sport.
They loved playing outside in the pool, riding their bikes and pushing little toys around.
My conference was Friday and Saturday, so Amy watched the boys. That couldn't have been easy.
What cute boys we have. They are so much fun. I'm glad that I'm able to go see my sister as much as I do. I'm going again in August, so there will be lots more pictures then. I think my favorite parts of this trip were picking raspberries and staying up way past my bedtime to watch Bones or CSI NY or any movie on TV.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

That's awesome you didn't have to pay to go see your sis. Did she marry a Sampson? . . .cause those kids look like sampsons. Just curious.

sooo excited for you that you are pregnant with another little boy! I can't wait to see pics when he comes!