Friday, September 5, 2008

Dax's hat

After a lot of time, frustration, and patience I am happy to announce that Dax's hat is finally finished. YEAH! It turned out really cute. It only took me 6 months to complete. My sister Amy was great to teach me and to help me out, even through the frustrations. It's kind of big but I'm hoping he can wear it through the winter. He kind of looks like a king with his crown on. What a cute boy!


I found pin covers at the hospital and put them on the ends of my sticks, because if I dropped another stitch his hat probably wouldn't have gotten finished.

4 comments:

Kendall and Katy said...

Hey Athena! The blog looks great. I like the hat I think he looks good!

paulak said...

That is so cute...I want one. Good job! Just in time for winter.

Horner Family said...

I'm very impressed Athena! It is so cute! Dax is so adorable!

Holly said...

Wow... look at you Miss. homemaker.