Monday, September 8, 2008

Catching up

We thought we would catch everyone up since it's been awhile. We've really enjoyed these last few years in Idaho. We bought a house that needed some TLC. We've remodeled the entire inside and hope this next summer to work on the outside and yard.

Idaho has been a great place for Scott to do the things he loves (hunting, fishing). He has hunted coyotes, deer, bear, elk, doves, rabbits, and mountain lions so far and is really looking forward to shooting something. Turns out he is a better hiker than hunter. Scott works at Spudnik which is a company that sells potato harvesting equipment (www.spudnik.com). He works in their finance department and has really enjoyed his job. He is 2nd counselor in the bishopric and really enjoys his calling, but sometimes wishes he could be home a little more.

I work at Bingham Memorial Hospital in the Operating Room. I work only two days a week which has worked out well for us. I like the people that I work with and have made many friends there. I've really enjoyed my job, but wish I could be home with Dax full time.

Scott played city league softball this summer where he played pitcher and 2nd base. Some of the other things we did this summer were swim in the the city pool, camp, boating with friends and family and just enjoyed hanging out.

2 comments:

AMY said...

The city league baseball sounds fun. Mike and I want to get on a co-ed team next year.

AMY said...

PS Holly Creer commented on my blog. She reminds me so much of our YW days.