Friday, October 31, 2008

A FUN FILLED WEEK

This last week I was able to go see my sister Amy in Spokane. Dax did excellent on both flights he slept pretty much the whole way. We had such a great weekend. We did some shopping, went to a harvest farm and hung out till the late hours of the night. Amy is a night owl. The rest of the time we entertained our kids.

The boys played so well together it was fun to watch them entertain each other. We tried so hard to get a good picture of them all, but this is the best we got. Aidan tried so hard to keep them sitting up and smiling, he's so cute.



Here we are at the harvest farm. Dax is eating the pumpkin doughnuts they had there. They were to die for. We each had three! Yikes!




Dax's smile is so cute in this picture I thought. What a cute boy!



Jack and Dax loved the pumpkins and the hay they were sitting on.



We had such a great weekend. I love spending time with my family. Aidan and Jack are so fun, what cute good little boys. Thank you for letting us come visit, we loved it. Hopfully we will be able to do it again soon. Maybe Scott will be able to come next time. He wished he would of been able to be there. We love you. See you in December.




5 comments:

paulak said...

Oh, I am glad you got to go spend some time with your fam...that's fun. You look great and of course your little Dax is so cute. Happy Halloween

BrandonKristin said...

I agree with everything Paula said. You are such a cute mom and Dax, well he is super cute too! Hope he has a fun 1st Halloween!

Natalie said...

So fun! I miss you sooo much! Come visit soon! Dax is so adorable!

AMY said...

Yes we had sooo much fun with you. Can't wait to see for Christmas.

Unknown said...

I't so glad you and Amy had so much fun. It's fun to see you do things together. I sure love you sweetheart. MOM