Tuesday, November 25, 2008

1ST BIRTHDAY


I can't believe one year has flown bye. Wow that was fast! It has been an awesome year. Dax has been so fun. We love him so much. We got him this suit for his birthday. He looks like a little boy now, no longer a baby. He looks so adorable in these pictures. The second picture shows how big his top teeth are getting. Who needs chicklets?

For Dax's birthday we had our families over for dinner. My mom made delicious cheesy potato soup. Yum! Thanks mom. We opened gifts and watched Dax dive into his first cake. He wasn't so sure but he did like the icing. What a mess! He got lots of fun toys from everyone and a cute outfit from Chris and Crystal. Thank you everyone for coming and sharing Dax's birthday with us. We love our families and are grateful for their love and support.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kendall and Katy said...

Happy Birthday Dax! He looks so grown up in his suit.

Unknown said...

Athena He is so dang cute. I love it when he dances to the music.It was so fun seeing you guys and being there for Dax's birthday. I love you tons MOM. I can't wait for shopping and Christmas. I'm so excited to have all of my kids home for Chrismas this year.