Friday, November 21, 2008

TWILIGHT

For all you Twilight fans. Last night was the night. My friend and I went to the opening show at midnight. I can't believe I actually stayed awake. It was awesome. Not as many people dressed up as I thought they would. I definitely did not dress up. I really thought the movie was done very well. I didn't like Edward at first, I thought his haircut made him look like Frankenstein, but at the end I really liked him. The kiss scenes helped a bit too.

Now for the rest of my day, I woke up at 5:30 and went to the gym, I'll drop Dax off at the babysitters for a couple of hours while I go to work from 11:00 - 1:30 and then we're going over to our friends house to watch Get Smart. What a fun day. I have to say I haven't done something like this in a long time. And I really enjoyed it aside from the fact that I'm so tired. Oh well I'll sleep tomorrow. Have a good day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Athena! I am so stiking jealous! I can't believe you have seen it already. Rich is taking me this weekend and I can hardly wait. You're review makes me even more excited to see it! Yeah!

Erin Davis said...

Hi Athena! I am so excited you found our blog. I will add yours to mine too! Your kids are adorable, and so big! I am going to see Twilight tomorrow night, and I can't wait!

Kendall and Katy said...

It was fun seeing you guys last night. We will need to do it again soon!

AMY said...

I just got home from Twilight! I thought it was fabulous. I loved Edward's smile. I thought the cast was great.

You are crazy... midnight? And work at 5:30?! I would have been a terror that day.

Heidi said...

I thought I was a crazy twilight fan, but there was no way I was going to a midnight showing!! I haven't even seen it yet. I'm waiting until all the crazy's have seen it 3 times and finally give up, so I don't have to listen to all the giggles during the movie, but you have made me a little more ansy to go!