Wednesday, December 31, 2008

CHRISTMAS IN LOGAN!


This year all of my family was home for Christmas. My sister Amy and her family drove from Spokane, Stacy was there, and Mitch and his fiance Tiffany were there. We were able to do alot of things together. On Christmas Eve we went to my Aunt Susan's house and ate and did gifts. I think the funnest part was sledding behind her house. I don't know what Dax thought of it, in fact he biffed it a few times face first in the snow.

On Friday we did some shopping and ate at Olive Garden. That night we went to my Grandma Hyer's house and did some more eating and opening gifts. I think Dax liked the boxes the best. Any box he could find to stand on even if it was only two inches off the ground he did. Stacy got guitar hero for Christmas and I swear that's all we did on Christmas day. I think one period of time was six hours straight.

It was so fun to be with family during the holidays. Dax loved playing with his cousins Aidan and Jack. And we all enjoyed getting to know Tiffany better. Thanks mom and dad for all that you did for us that weekend. We enjoy coming home and visiting. We love you.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Holly said...

How fun! I think Amy's little boy looks just like Mitch.