Wednesday, December 31, 2008

KATIE AND TYLER'S NEW BABY

Tyler and Katie had their baby on Dec. 9th. Jett Neil Hone. Scott's parents were in Hawaii so Crystal and I went over to help her out till her mom could get there. We had a really great weekend just spending time together, talking, getting/giving advice, entertaining kids and truly confiding in each other.
Here's another picture of Jett. He's pretty tiny and dang cute. He looks alot like Maddex. Weighing only 5lb and 8oz. He is such a good baby. He eats well and sleeps well, which I'm sure makes Katie happy.

Maddex and Dax played pretty well together. I'm sure they both enjoyed having someone their size to play and interact with.

I think they were both watching Cars while sitting in Maddex's Car couch. Pretty cute!

Thank you Katie for letting us help you. I had a lot of fun and enjoyed being able to talk with you. We love Jett and all of you so much.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: