Friday, December 5, 2008

FUTURE DRIVER

Dax loves pretending to drive. He thinks it's the coolest. Before we know it we'll have these same pictures only 14 years older. Still the same grin.




This is just a picture of Dax when he fell asleep after a long day of running errands. We came home and before I was going to put him down for his nap, I thought I would give him a snack. I was doing some bills and noticed he was being very quiet (which is weird). I looked over and zonked, out cold. He didn't eat much of that apple as you can see. Tired boy!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Kendall and Katy said...

I love his smile!

AMY said...

Love those top teeth.

I really like Dax's Thanksgiving sweater. I bet you play a mean game of Bunko... oh yeah, it's my birthday! :) (A little inside joke from a retirement community commercial up here)

Tim and Melissa said...

Dax is getting so big! I love his darling suit you bought him too. What a cutie!

Holly said...

Isn't it cute when your kids fall asleep in the middle of something? I'm always amazed at what they can sleep through. He has such an adorable smile. It's so happy!

Mandy and Erick said...

You are a blogging animal! That was a lot of fun catching up with your life via pictures and family! From the looks of things Dax really will have the same grin in 14 years when he gets to drive...what a little stud!

Erick