Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR

For New Year's Eve we went over to our neighbors house with a few couples from the ward. We ate a bunch of good food, the ribs were the best by far and the meatballs. We played rock band on the wii and was able to relax and visit.


This picture was taken at like 10:30pm. I'm surprised that Dax was still kickin around. He did awesome. He played so well with all of the kids. We watched the ball drop in New York at 10pm and called it good. We had a really good time.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Holly said...

We will be in Utah from the 6-25. Let me know if you are gonna be around. I'd love to get together.

Peabozzle said...

I finally found your blog! I love all the picture of Dax...he is such a cutie!

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

Such fun times for the Holidays! Jon and I played the Wii with some friends, and then realized the new year had past! Oh well! I am just glad that I made it to midnight! Love the pics! Dax is ssooooo cute!