Friday, January 16, 2009

SURPRISE!

So the other day Scott came home from his meeting and said, "you stay here I need to take Dax to go get something." The next thing I heard was "go find mom" As I waited anxiously I saw Dax peek around the corner with a present in his hand. I looked at Scott in confusement (if that's a word) and I found an iPod in side. He's known I've wanted one of these for a long time. I was very excited. Then he took Dax to get another gift. I unwrapped it and found a gift card for iTunes, and then another gift which was the car charger, wall charger and radio adapter. HOW FUN!
Come to find out instead of going to his meetings, he went to his friends house and downloaded a bunch of songs for me. What a great surprise. This is probably the best surprise I've gotten since we've been married. I have such a great husband. You did awesome babes. Thanks.

2 comments:

Kendall and Katy said...

GO Scott! My favorite thing to do with my ipod is download books on audible.com. Then I can listen to my book and clean the house. Then if the book gets really good I have to find more to clean. It is a win win situation.

paulak said...

What a guy!